9.29.2011

milk & cookies.

The other day 'bunny' and 'bear' invited my daughter and I over for milk & cookies.
Some days there's nothing sweeter than an indoor picnic. 

My daughter Azriel was eager to dive in... as was her mama. 
I still get to say "I'm eating for two" - so snuck another Oreo on the side. ;o)
There's nothing better than vintage Melmac for kid's dishes!

Priceless.
So is this video - where she gets the bright idea to find more cookies...

I love her "be right back"... 
Today's outfit was thrifted & gifted.
Bird shirt: gift from Grandma.(Zellers).
T-shirt: thrifted (Old Navy)
Striped pants: thrifted (Old Navy).

Linking up again today with Mama Loves Papa.

Have a sweet-filled day!
Mel :o)

5 comments:

  1. She is so adorable! Your video is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that cookie face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors in her outfit.  Is it possible they make those leggings in my size?  Cute Oreo face, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable, and looks like so much fun! I love all the colors!

    -Hannah

    http://blissfullyfeminine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by our nest, I love to hear from you!