9.19.2011

slide.show.sunday.take 14.

Hello friends, I am alive and well here... 
(in case you were wondering what happened to my 'slide.show.sunday' post).
We've been out all weekend, craft showing & cottaging afterwards (until today).
So here's the first installment for those who wanted to see what the craft show looked like.

Here's my 'fancy' sign I whipped up the night before the show.

Since this was a 'house craft show' I opted for a sweet spot on the wrap-around porch.

Close-ups of my table's spread.  Jewellery, stuffies, painted hoops etc.

Another recent creation - my 'lil' hoots' earrings made from buttons... love these guys!

Inside the house were more tables full of crafty & tasty goodness!  A great group of artisans.caterers.sewers.friends all gathered together.

And around the back more sweetness was packed in, like cutie-patootie here, Brook!

Yes there was a chill in the air - hence the wardrobe of moccasins and knit ponchos.  I had to grab a shot of us '3 moccasin musketeers' here: sweet Rae of Blackbird Studio, lovely Erin of 26 Mermaids... and moi.

To those who attended and made the show a great success, 
thank you!
More pictures of cottage life to come tomorrow.
Hope your weekend was a good one,
Mel ;o)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a great show!  What a great idea!  Everything looks so cozy set up in and around the house! 

    <3 suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I love everything! Especially the embroidery deer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by our nest, I love to hear from you!